Tuna Steaks With Onion Dill Butter
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 pounds small new red potatoes, quartered
- 2 pounds tuna steaks
Prepare grill; heat until coals are ash white. Stir together butter, onion and dill weed in small bowl. Place potatoes in center of 18-inch square heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle with ¼ cup butter mixture. Bring edges of foil up to center; tightly seal top and sides. Place potato bundle on grill. Grill until potatoes are fork tender (20 to 30 minutes). Meanwhile, brush tuna steaks with remaining butter mixture. Place tuna steaks on grill during last 15 minutes of potato grilling time. Grill until fish flakes with fork (10 to 14 minutes).
BEER BATTER FISH FILLETS
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Fresh fish†fillets
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and dill. Add beer, milk, and eggs. Mix well.
2. Place fish fillets in batter mixture, coat well, and let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Heat deep fryer to 190 degrees C. Place fish in hot oil, and fry until golden brown. Cook fish in batches to maintain oil temperature. Serve with lemon wedges.